Field Explorer Package
From Creature of Light to the Scenes from the Stone Age, the Field Explorer package offers fun for the whole family!
The Field Museum has unveiled its latest exhibition, Opening the Vaults: Wonders of the 1893 World’s Fair. Not only the birthplace of the Juicy Fruit chewing gum and the Ferris Wheel, the World’s Fair also marked the triumphant debut of the Field Museum. The Museum has opened its hidden collections to display incredible artifacts and specimens that will bring to life one of the most spectacular events in Chicago's history.
- One night accommodations.
- Trump Kids welcome amenity upon arrival.
- Four all access tickets to the Field Museum.
- Children under 12 eat free from In-Room dining when accompanied by an adult entrée.
- Complimentary valet parking for one vehicle.
- Trump Explorer backpack with bottled water and a healthy snack.