Take to the Beach at Trump Chicago This Summer
This summer, Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago is making a trip to the beach a breeze with luxury beach services for guests. Starting Memorial Day, Trump Chicago will be offering sunny-day beach services and amenities for guests to enjoy Chicago's 26 miles of beautiful, sandy beaches on Lake Michigan along with other activities Chicago summers have to offer.
After the long-awaited warm weather season makes its debut, Chicago's beaches ignite with activity that's not to be missed. Referred to as the country's third coast, Chicago's beaches-including Oak Street, North Avenue and Montrose-are just a short ride from the property. Trump Chicago invites guests to visit the city's famed beaches in-style with luxury beach services that outfit guests with plush Trump Chicago beach bags filled with sunscreen, deluxe beach towels, fresh fruit and bottles of water. Younger guests can also enjoy complimentary beach toys for sand castle building and lakeside fun.
For those looking for ultimate beachside relaxing, Trump Chicago will handle all details for a worry-free time in the sun. Available by request, the hotel will arrange beach chair reservations at Oak Street Beach (rental fee applies), complete with an umbrella and lunch order. Whether arriving via foot, city cruiser bikes, cab services or the hotel's chauffeured Cadillac vehicles, transportation to the beach can be arranged by the hotel concierge for a seamless experience.
Service available Memorial Day - Labor Day. For more details, please contact our Concierge Team at 312.588.8048
- World-class dining at Sixteen
- 24-hour in-room dining
- Rebar, offering sophisticated cocktails and neo-Japanese fare.
- Seasonal outdoor Terrace offering modern American cuisine complimented by stunning views
- 23,000 sq. ft. The Spa at Trump® and 53 spa guestrooms.
- State-of-the-art health club
- Personal Attaché service, providing comprehensive business and personal services
- A custom-stocked mini bar prior to arrival, based on preferences
- Valet indoor parking
- Baby-sitting services
- 24-hour doormen
- Personalized stationery and business cards, upon request
- Full service business center
- Meeting rooms and function space
- Wireless Internet access
- In-room fax machine, local fax transmission and retrieval, and in-room computers, upon request
- On-site security and staff
- Overnight laundry and dry cleaning
- Personal assistance and shopping
- Trump® Kids
- Trump Pets
We agree, Conde Nast Traveler. It's worth it to splurge when traveling!Read More
RT @barrybutler9: Chicago Shots Of The Week - Crescent Moon Twilight @ChooseChicago @enjoyillinois #Chicago @TrumpChicago #Sunrise http://…Read More
The 2013 Winter Menu at SixteenRead More