COMING SOON. Trump Hotel CollectionTM has been chosen by the U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) as the preferred developer of the most sought-after hotel redevelopment opportunity in the country: Washington, D.C.'s iconic Old Post Office. Seen as a generational asset by the Trump family, the redevelopment plan will infuse the Pennsylvania Avenue landmark with new life by undergoing an extensive $200 million redevelopment to become the Trump International Hotel, The Old Post Office, Washington, D.C. opening in 2016.
Donald J. Trump declares,"When completed, one of the finest hotels anywhere in the world. The building itself, which is totally irreplaceable, is going to be brought back to far beyond its original grandeur. With carefully articulated luxury features and amenities, an unrivaled location on ‘America's Main Street' and iconic architectural character, it will be unlike any other hotel in the market today."
"It will be a building of which our whole nation will be very proud" - Donald J. Trump.
The hotel's design nods to America's European heritage and its references to Romanesque elements, but from a uniquely American perspective. The Trump family is working alongside famed architects Beyer Blinder Belle, interior design consultants Hirsch Bedner Associates, and historic advisor and preservation specialists John Cullinane & Associates to realize the design of Trump International Hotel, The Old Post Office, Washington, D.C. to include the highest-caliber features and amenities:
• 270 expansive guest rooms with lofty 14-16-ft. ceilings, soaring windows, beautiful existing millwork, and glittering crystal sconces and chandeliers; including two extraordinary 3,000-sq.ft Presidential suites
• The Cortile, a soaring nine-story atrium that will function as the hotel's gathering place, comprising the grand lobby and lounge
• 39,000-sq.-ft of spectacular meeting and event space including the Grand Ballroom at over 13,000-sq.-ft. with soaring double-height ceilings - the largest luxury event space in D.C.
• Clock Tower, which houses the official United States Bells of Congress, Street will welcome visitors, and feature an Old Post Office museum, exhibition center and retail outlets
• 4,000-sq.ft. Mar-a-Lago Spa at Trump®
• World-class restaurants
"This project is about the past meeting the future in a seamless pairing that will result in a level of luxury previously unseen in this market," explained Ivanka Trump. "This building exemplifies iconic American grandeur. Our design draws on the legacy and integrity of this great landmark but it is executed in a thoroughly modern way."
View Press Release
[CULINARY SUNDAY] Maple-Broiled Black Cod served with edamame purée, tempura veg...Read More
Beautiful. RT @1star808: A view from the Penthouse of Trump Tower #waikiki #niceview @ Trump International… http://t.co/dAufjGTZGzRead More
Trump Panama on E! Latin AmericaRead More