PREMIUM ONE BEDROOM PLUS DEN OCEAN VIEW SUITE. Trump International Hotel Waikiki Beach Walk’s One Bedroom Plus Den Ocean View suites are ideal for families who normally would need two rooms at any other Oahu hotel. With sofa sleepers in the living room and den, this spacious suite in Waikiki accommodates up to 5 guests. Two private lanais and floor-to-ceiling windows allow guests to take in stunning views of the beautiful blue Pacific Ocean. These luxurious accommodations near Waikiki beach include a fully-equipped gourmet kitchen, Italian marble baths with deep soaking tubs and double sinks, in-suite washer/dryer, and a Wine Cellar cabinet in Oahu's only Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Hotel. Complimentary wireless internet access and Trump Attaché services are also included for all guests.
- Virtual Tours
- One King sized bed in Master bedroom
- Sofa Sleeper in living room
- Sofa Sleeper in den
- Fully equipped kitchen with appliances by Wolf, Sub-Zero and Bosch, fully equipped with a complement of cookware and dinnerware
- In-suite Chef, available with advance reservation
- Sub-Zero wine chiller
- Two (2) spacious bathrooms with Italian marble five-fixture bath, deep soaking tub, and separate shower enclosure (shower only in second bathroom)
- Double-sink vanities with illuminated magnifying mirror (master bathroom)
- The Spa at Trump® signature bath amenities
- In-suite Bosch washer and dryer
- 42" flat panel HDTV with DVD player in Living Room, and additional 37" flat panel HDTV in each bedroom and den
- Complimentary wireless Internet access
- Complimentary in-room electronic safe
- Sony clock radio with iPod docking station
- Comforts of Trump bathrobes and slippers
- Twice daily housekeeping service
- Average 1120 sq. ft. Interior
Floorplans are typical to room types, and not exact for all rooms.
Experience a virtual tour of our guest rooms, suites, restaurants & spa to see what guests are raving about. Quite simply, far more than a hotel room, Trump Waikiki presents luxurious residential life-style surroundings unsurpassed in all of Waikiki.